Resetting your school iPad
Teachers, it is very important that you follow these instructions before turning in your teacher iPad (that you used for MClass) when leaving the Elementary School. Please contact Evan for assistance if needed.
Please DO NOT follow these instructions on the student iPads.
You do not need to make changes to the student iPads before turning them in.
- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My iPhone, you might need to enter your Apple ID and password.
- If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it. Then tap Erase [device].